Thursday, October 25, 2007

Just a Thought....

I am praying for the victims in California whose lives have been affected by the recent wildires. It is said to be a little of 500,000 acres and many have evacuated. Mr. Bush has visited the area several times and taken a personal interest in the recent affairs. My original blog was intended to point out the obvious duplicity, parallel(s), hypcrosy of both the recent events in California and Katrina. (It even reflects in my title) But you know what? I've just taught a lesson on Bitterness and, for certain, we all make mistakes and should know that God is in control--even when it seems as if He is not, He IS! I don't know Bush's heart; and even it was impure then, or impure even now--He is my president, I pray for him, his family, and his relationship with the Lord.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am also praying for President Bush and that he has a relationship with the Lord. I am almost certain that he doesn't "consult" the Lord because his priorities would reflect that he does, if he did.

I am also praying for all the victims in California.

vlpsongbird