Thursday, August 21, 2008

Las Colinas

On our way home from Oklahoma City, my wife and I decided to take a few days and spend time with our boys before heading back to Houston. We decided to spend some time in Las Calinas (next to Irving, between Dallas and Fort Worth). We are here at the Omni Hotel and, man, what a place! We are now all in our swimming trunks and, though I'm not much of a swimmer, this is all for the family! This will really give me the opportunity to take my mind and heart off of other things and just enjoy spending time with my peeps. We are contemplating what we will do tomorrow. For now the agenda is open and we will head home Saturday. I am not even preaching Sunday; one of our associate ministers will preach this Sunday morning. Of course, this is not all play. Tomorrow I have to go to the seminary in Fort Worth (main campus) in the morning to handle some business and register. I don't want any problems come May 2009, so these last two semesters will be very 'hands on' for me.

8 comments:

Pastor Lance A. Mann said...

Kraig please enjoy your family and your rest. Take the time to treasure each and every moment, it will bless you later.

Lance

Anonymous said...

Hey Kraig, man it was good to see you and the family and to spend time in worship with you all. I was truly helped by your message "Use what you have".

It was also good to get to chat with you for a few minutes at work. I'll make sure the cobbler is ready next year if the Lord says the same....lol..


Be Encouraged.

Tony R.

Pastor Kraig L. Pullam said...

Thanks you guys for your friendship and your words. I have really grown to cherish your friendship...

Vietta P's two cents worth said...

Thank God you have finished your assignment this week and I rejoice in what God has done through you. certainly I know you were a blessing to the Fairview family. I am happy you are able to relax as well as Dee and the boys. Have a great time and a safe trip home.

I read both Pastor Lance and your twitter. I HAVE adopted some of your blog friends and hope to gain more. But you have it right, no need to be jealous, you are still my baby boy. Be Blessed.
I love you.

Pastor Kevin Lanier Pullam said...

I rejoice that you are making it a point to spend a little time with the family for rest and relaxation. Also, I will be in pray that God will bless and keep you for these last fews months of school.

Rev.Aaron Holcombe said...

I am glad you are getting a chance to spend time with your family. It is so nice to get away with them. Bless you Brother

Pastor W.L. Pullam said...

Praise the Lord! So glad to see that you realize the importance of rest, relaxation, recreation and quality time with family. This is an essential and vitally important part of the "work of ministry."

Shirley B. Houghton said...

Enjoyed reading the article above, really explains everything in detail,the article is very interesting and effective. Thank you and good luck for the upcoming articles. We have listed some real Popular Roblox Audio 2020