Thursday, August 21, 2008

Fairview 3

On the last night of revival at Fairview (last night) I shared from John chapter 11, the story of the raising of Lazarus from the dead. More specifically, I dealt with the story from the vantage point of Christ's glory being revealed in all things, which centers around chapter 11 verse 4. The Lord used the message and He allowed me to minimize my need for the manuscript, though I did use a general summary of the entire message and took it with me to the pulpit. It is my prayer that the people of Fairview were both enlightened and encouraged in their walk with the Lord Jesus Christ. It is also my earnest prayer that God was pleased with my availability to be used by Him this week.

2 comments:

Pastor Lance A. Mann said...

We praise God for you availability to be used by him in such a marvelous way. I am very sure, that the Lord allowed the people of Fairview to be blessed because of your faithfulness to the exposition of the Word of God.

Lance

Pastor Kevin Lanier Pullam said...

It is great to hear that the Lord was honored through worship and the word all this week at Fairview. Your availability will always be a source of enlightenment and encouragement to others. Myself included.