Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Hebrew

Because I took 2 semesters off in 2005, I found myself under a new catalogue requirement in the MDiv program. In starting out at SWBTS in 2001, I was required to take 4 semesters of Greek along with 2 semesters of Hebrew.

Fortunately, because I took 4 semesters of Greek at DBU, I only had to take 2 semesters of Greek at SWBTS which I completed. I also completed the 2 semesters of Hebrew back in 2003. I actually made A's in this course. It was so fun because my friends were in this class with me, including Remus & Mia Wright and one of my best friends, Howard Earle, Jr.. Under this new catalogue, I discovered that a new requirement has been ADDED to the MDiv program: HEBREW EXEGETICAL METHOD. This class is designed to teach students how to continue to maintain and utilize their knowledge of the Hebrew language and scripture.

Here is my problem - I have practically forgotten so much in how to read the Hebrew scriptures through. I am completely overwhelmed with this, when considering my other courses, ministry obligations, and family. Please pray for me.

4 comments:

Pastor A. A. McGhee said...

Where is Logos Bible Software when you need it!

Vietta P's two cents worth said...

I promise you, I will pray. I know you can do it.

Love you

Pastor Kraig L. Pullam said...

Thanks for the prayers. Also. I do have Logos. I think this is what is going to really save me!!! Aside from the providence of God. This is what helped me through Greek.

Anonymous said...

Which one helped you? Providence or Logos?