Sunday, November 04, 2007

Sunday School

I wanted to add a blog about our Sunday School. The last blog was long and I didn't want to make it any longer. We had an awesome Sunday School session today. I am really liking the direction and response we are getting from When God Builds a Church outline. Today one of our members, Mrs. Adrienne Richardson, did an awesome job teaching the class today. She is the wife of one of our ministers, Min. Steven Richardson-who is a gifted preacher by all accounts. I knew that she would do a good job-though I think she stated her 'nervousness', for the lack of a better word. I began with the introduction 2 weeks ago. Last week one of our men taught on the first principle, which is TRUTH. Today, Mrs. Richardson taught on the second principle, which is WORSHIP. By the way-she was the first worship leader at our church! I am looking forward to her sharing again in this capacity. I am excited about next week-my wife, D'Ani (Dee) will be teaching on the third principle, which is LEADERSHIP. I can think of no finer Christian to teach on such a subject; she is the consumate Christian leader. After all--look who she's married to!!! Enough now, Kaden is trying to get my attention. Be Blessed. :-)

No comments: