Saturday, November 10, 2007

My Prayer

My earnest prayer is that the Lord will smile upon our worship experience on tomorrow. It is also my prayer that He will bless our Sunday School experience. Ultimately, I pray that He will shine upon the message and move up the hearts of his people to be both receptive and responsive to His Word and worship. I pray for all Christ-centered congregations as they gather this weekend to experience the most important time during the course of the entire week-the assembling together with the saints.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is also my prayer Pastor P. I will also be in sincere prayer for D'Ani as she teaches the Sunday School class this week. I wish I could be there to hear you bring a word from the Lord. I just might make a special effort to hear your Brother preach in the morning. Be blessed. Love you.

vlpsongbird