Friday, November 09, 2007

Bloggers...

I wanted to post some blogs that have really caught my attention. These guys have some good information/insights! I admire how they are so consistent with blogging every day. I really love the blog. It should be a sacrifice. Though I, like so many pastors, have a strange schedule and many surprises-this is one of my forms of expression as well as an amazing outlet. By the way-I think the Apostle Paul would have been a blogger if he were living in the 21st century!

Pastor Scott's Blog

Evotional.com - Originality, Authenticity, Creativity

Better Living: Thoughts from Mark Daniels

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing these blogs Pastor P. I took a look at each of them. I especially enjoyed Better Living: Thoughts from Mark Daniels. He gives food for thought. I also enjoy viewing the comments. Keep sharing.

vlpsongbird

Mark Daniels said...

Kraig:
I've been somewhat out of blogging commission lately, owing to our move from suburban Cincinnati to smalltown Logan, Ohio, where I'm now serving Saint Matthew Lutheran Church. Thank you so much for including me in a list of blogs you read. I truly appreciate that!

Thanks also to vlpsongbird.

When the blog "works," it's a God-thing to be sure. So, I can't take too much credit for it.

But I enjoy blogging. I look forward to reading more of your posts in the future, Kraig.

Blessings in Christ,
Mark Daniels

Blessings