Thursday, November 22, 2007

I'm Thankful

I have so much for which I am thankful. I just want to shine a little light on a few:

1. My salvation. Ephesians 1:1-11 is so precious to me. I thank Him for the gift of His Son, Jesus Christ; and for the rich and meaningful relationship that I see growing stronger on a regular and consistent basis.

2. D'Ani & The Boys. I can not say enough about these 3 people. They mean the world to me! I love them beyond any earthly degree. They make life so enjoyable. Add to this, my boys are such entertainers and so very funny. D'Ani-she is really the best thing God has EVER placed on this earth.

3. My ENTIRE family and....friends. From my parents, in laws, grandparents, etc. I love them all. The few friends, far and near, whom I haven't met by chance or happenstance. These friends are 'traffic signs' that God really loves me. I thank the Lord for them.

4. The Cornerstone Church family. To say that we have had our struggles, setbacks, and disappointments--in MY view, would be an understatement. But the people and families at our church a near and dear to me and will always have a special place in my heart and life.

5. The CALL. This is big for me. In a time when the process and the pain doesn't appear to match the promise-I know one thing for sure-I'M CALLED!!! I am glad, humbled, and honored that the LORD called someone like me. I wouldn't trade the call for anything in this world.

6. My enemies and my haters! Eventually, I will draft a thank you letter to them. I am extremely grateful for the Lord allowing and permitting this very vital people group into my life.

7. His WORD. The grass will withers; the flowers shall fade; the WORD of our God shall stand forever!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

God has truly blessed you. I want you to know that you are a blessing to me and I thank God daily for the lives of ALL of my children. I love you.