Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Today I celebrate one of the most important days in my life - the day I married the loveliest person I have ever encountered in all of my life. August 12, 2000 is a day that I will never forget; the day I stood at Holman Street Baptist Church and stood before the Lord and exhanged vows with D'Ani Teres Thomas.

Happy 8th Anniversary Sweetheart. I could not imagine life without you by my side. You are the wind beneath my wings and the greatest gift the Lord has given after redemption. I Love You.

7 comments:

Pastor Kevin Lanier Pullam said...

Wow... Congratulations to you and D'ani. I have always been inspired by the love and life relationship you two share. God has blessed you beyond measure and I am sure that He has so much more in store for you both.

Kevin

Anonymous said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! to you Kraig and Dee. I hope your day of love and reflection is a happy one. May you have many many years together.

I am grateful to God that you are happy and in love. I thank Him for the fruit of your union that you have yielded...Kai and Kadan, Nana's babies. I love you all.

Congratulations!!
Matthew 19:6

Pastor Lance A. Mann said...

Happy Anniversary to both you and D'ani. We share the same years of marriage as Penny and I were married on June 17, 2000. Have a wonderful day.

Lance

Pastor A. A. McGhee said...

Talk about a match made in heaven!
Congratulations to you both. May God bless your union eternally.

Keith D. Witherspoon said...

Happy Anniversary!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary love birds.

Hey Kraig, remember you have to preach here next week. Save some of the celebrations until after next week...lol...

God bless you two.


Tony R.

Ed Johnson III said...

Happy 8th Anniversary, bro. I am glad that you two are enjoying life and each other. May God bless you and Dee with many more years.