Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Disney Trip

My wife has been (finally) kind of looking into my blogs and the blogs of my 'blog fraternity' (in the words of Pastor Mann). Her question, after seeing others place pictures of their vacations, etc. is why I haven't posted any pictures from our trip to Florida. Well, I really didn't have a reason, other than the headache of get the card, connecting it to my computer, and uploading. So here are a few shots from the trip we took this time last month to Disney. Surprisingly, I had a BLAST. I was not looking forward to the heat, walking, 'spending', etc. But we had a great time. I didn't even want to leave.










(Note: Kaden was terrified with all of the characters, as you can see.)

I think it is safe to say that we will be going back pretty soon. By the way, we happened upon a GREAT eating place by the name of Mama Nems, it was some of the BEST home-cooked meal I've had besides my mother's thanksgiving and Christmas dinners. I have hundreds of pictures; but this is all I'll share for now.

7 comments:

Pastor Lance A. Mann said...

Great photos my friend. Vacations with your wife and family are precious times that we all need to share with our brethren. Awesome post.

Lance

Pastor A. A. McGhee said...

Thanks for sharing the photos. Good to see fellow pastors enjoying family time.

Majestic said...

Thanks for sharing our family time with the World!

Your partner for life,

Dee

Pastor Kevin Lanier Pullam said...

Hey...

I knew that you had made it back and had a wonderful time. However, it was nice to see some of the pics and get the "blogdate." I am glad the Lord allowed you to spend this time. It will certainly be moments that you will cherish throughout time.

Love,
Your Brother

Pastor Kraig L. Pullam said...

Thank all of your for you comments. I ESPECIALLY want to thank my brother Kevin; because this is motivation to do it all together at a later date some Summer in the not too distant future. I hope one day we'll do Florida or The Canyon some day before we are too old.

Anonymous said...

Looks like great fun. I am glad you all had the opportunity to share in such a memorable way. Maybe some time soon we could all do a family trip. It has been almost impossible with church dates,college, school, jobs, etc. But we will work it out. Can't wait. Kiss the fellas and Dee for me. Thanks for sharing the photos.

Love you

Ed Johnson III said...

I am glad you had a ball during your vacation. Hopefully, the wife and I will get to go to Disney one day.