Saturday, August 16, 2008

Safe Arrival

I have made it safely to Oklahoma City where I will be preaching tomorrow at the Fairview Baptist Church. I have had a horrible day. Of course, every day is a good day when you know the Lord. This has been a day of not getting up and on the road when expected, loss of items needed for travel, etc. I could go on and on. Fortunately, I am still here! That is enough alone to be thankful, grateful and appreciative. I am looking forward to preaching tomorrow.

3 comments:

Pastor Kevin Lanier Pullam said...

I am glad to hear that God granted safe passage. It is now my chief prayer that you are able to get the rest and regrouping you need in order to stand firmly in the morning. I am sure the Lord will use you. "Preach a Little."

Kevin

Vietta P's two cents worth said...

I am also glad that God granted traveling grace. My prayers will be with each of you as you stand on tomorrow. I know all of you will...

"Preach a Little"

Glory to the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost!

Be Blessed

Pastor Lance A. Mann said...

I can't wait to hear the report from Fairview. I know that you made the Lord proud that he chose you to be a voice for him in these last and evil days. Hear from you soon my friend.

Lance