Saturday, August 09, 2008

New Beginnngs

It is around 2 a.m. and I am unable to sleep....again!!! Interestingly - if you are a stickler for numbers in scripture, you would agree that 8 signifies new beginnings. Of course, this number has been so abused that one is hard-pressed to find anyone not using the number to promote various agendas and objectives. I DO know that yesterday was 08/08/08. I find it interesting that all around me I see signs of New Beginnings. On a personal level in my own life, in our world, in our nation (particularly politics), etc.

One of the things that refreshes me is the ability to connect with persons in the blog world are of like mind and spirit. This alone for me is quite joyful, and knowing that I am not alone in ministry. May the Lord continue to bless and sustain us as we press toward the mark!

5 comments:

Pastor Kevin Lanier Pullam said...

I am trusting and believing God's word to "do a new thing." My prayer is that we, as a people, are in the place of willful obedience when He speaks and moves. The vision is for an appointed time, but it shall speak and not lie... Thank God for young visionaries such as yourself who continue to stand watch.

Kevin

Pastor Lance A. Mann said...

Kraig, I believe that this year is the genesis of great things for ministries of younger pastors all across this country. I pray that you continue to stay in the will and I am looking forward to seeing God do great things for you and the Cornerstone Church all the way from the east coast.

Lance

Pastor A. A. McGhee said...

Pastor Kraig,

I usually have trouble sleeping on Saturday evening. Anyway, Thank God for young pastors who know where their help comes. God's blessings upon you and The Cornerstone Church.

Anonymous said...

I am praying for you "Mightily" and the preached word on tomorrow. That your mind stays clear and have powerful reception from God as He speaks through you. May He govern all of your actions, words, and deeds. I have every confidence in your ability and your obedience to the Lord.

I thank God for what He has done and what He is going to do.

vlpSongbird

Keith D. Witherspoon said...

I don't sllep well on Saturday;s either!! I am praying for you my friend!