Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Last night I began revival at Greater Friendship Baptist Church (www.gfmbc.com) in Houston, where the Pastor there is Rev. Johnny Goff, Sr. We had an awesome time - the attendance was great, God's presence felt, and the Lord allowed me to share from his Word despite my vocal problems last night. Thank you for you prayers! Our focal scripture last night was taken from Philippians 3:12-14. The Lord blessed the entire message; though I struggled with my voice and almost lost it midway through-the Lord was 'very' gracious. This morning my voice is doing much better than it was this time yesterday morning. Tropical Storm Edouard has made its way to Houston. As of yet, there has been a little rain. It is my prayer that the Lord keeps all persons safe and out of harms way. I am looking forward to preaching tonight.

6 comments:

Pastor Kevin Lanier Pullam said...

I am rejoicing with you about the continued faithfulness of "Abba Father." I knew He would honor your diligence and prayerful humility. Matter of fact, I firmly believe this is the posture in which He can receive the most glory. God be praised for His excellent greatness. We continue to pray for you and the Greater Friendship congregation, that He will ascertain the process of revival be manifested.

"Preach a Little"

Keith D. Witherspoon said...

I am glad that the Lord blessed the preaching on last night. I'm glad your voice is getting better. I will continue to be in prayer for you!

Pastor A. A. McGhee said...

Pastor Kraig,

May the Lord tune your instrument. I'm praying for your continued strength. Blow your horn!!!

Anonymous said...

I wanted to check on you, Dee and the Boys all day to see if everything was OK in Pearland. But have been attending the Western District Association all day. I have been in constant prayer for you since your request. I am well aware of your struggle with your voice during seasonal changes. I have been a witness to your powerful preaching inspite of. God always lifts you up and I know he is still faithful. I will call you real soon. Melvin may also call to get the report. With my Whole Heart.

Proverbs 3:5&6

Anonymous said...

Pastor Kraig, I (Anonymous) placed a VERY long comment on your blog intitled "Sunday,August 3,2008". I am interested in your opinion and the opinions of your fellow bloggers...Pastor Lance, Pastor H.B., Pastor Kevin, Pastor Tony, and others. What should have been done in that situation during Morning worship as a church and/or fellow member?

Look forward to your insight.

Anonymous said...

I have Certainly been praying for you as always. Wish I could be there. I know the revival serves as a blessing to all who attend. Just do what you do and as your Brother Pastor Kevin has said "Preach a Little".

By the way, I LOVE the Twitter. I feel as though I'm there with you. Be safe.

I love you