Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Sunday, November 9, 2008

This previous Sunday was quite busy, hectic and hurried. Sunday morning at 8:15am we had our regularly scheduled worship service at Cornerstone; and the Lord blessed us tremendously! Our service was a little abbreviated in order for some of the members who wanted to travel with me to Bay City, TX. where I stood to share the Word at Mother Zion Baptist Church, Rev. Murray Martin, Sr. Pastor during their 11am service. I was tremendously blessed and uplifted by the Worship experience and fellowship there. Bay City is about an hour and a half from our church, so we were able to make it there a little after 11am. After that service, D'Ani and I had to take our youngest son, Kaden, to a Pass the Torch ceremony being held at a 3:30pm to induct him as a lifetime member into the NAACP organization.

After all of this, I had to go home and study for a mid-term and complete a report. Needless to say - it has been some kind of week.

It is Wednesday evening now and I know I have been away - but please keep me in your prayers. I have 2 papers due, one this Friday and another Monday; not to mention another Mid-Term on Monday. It is amazing to me--I don't think Seminary professors take into account other responsibilities such as pastoring, family time, leisure, etc. But I REFUSE to let this get me down - I WILL graduate in May so that I can finally move on to other things. That is...if we ALL pray!!!

8 comments:

Pastor Lance A. Mann said...

Hey my brother, haven't heard from you in a while. Good to know that you are doing well and had a great day in worship on Sunday. We need to hear from you a little more often my friend.

Lance

Keith D. Witherspoon said...

You are in my prayers my brother.

Keep on pressing! It's good to hear from you!

Vietta P's two cents worth said...

With such a busy life and responsibilities I pray your continued health and strength. I am honored you took the time to say Happy Birthday to your Momma. I will wait in great anticipation to hear your voice on November Thirteenth. I only wish that I could hold you in my arms as well. I love you with my "whole" heart.

Momma

Ronald said...

Pastor I will continue to pray for you and all that concerns you. Keep plodding forward the light at the end of the tunnel is not a freight train. lol

NJB 1 Corinthians 15:58 So, my dear brothers, keep firm and immovable, always abounding in energy for the Lord's work, being sure that in the Lord none of your labours is wasted.

Ron

HALLELUJAH said...

Pastor

You seem to have a lot on your plate, but if you keep GOD First you can accomplish it all.

Stay Focused!!!

GOD Bless~~~

Anonymous said...

Pastor Pullam stick with it and give it your best. The crucilbe of constant curriculum challenges creates character.

Be Encouraged.

Tony R.

Pastor Kevin Lanier Pullam said...

Hello Brother,

I totally understand the demands of church, family, and school. I have continually kept you in my prayers and am confident that the Lord will reward your labor.

Kevin

Rev.Aaron Holcombe said...

Hang in there!! You are doing a great work for the Lord!