Friday, April 11, 2008

Honor's Reward


It has been an extremely long day and I am completely tired. But I have to mention this awesome new book that I have been unable to put down. The book is entitled, 'Honor's Reward', by John Bevere, of Messenger International. Admittedly, I have been searching everything on my shelf with his name on it; for I have discovered richness through the communication of his insights, ideals, and how he handles scripture. I strongly recommend this book for church laity, and ordained leaders. My plan is to take our key leaders into this actual reading. This 240 page volume unveils the power and truth of an often-overlooked principle-the spiritual law of honor. Bevere explains that understanding the vital role of this virtue will enable readers to attract blessing both now and for eternity. I can not put this book down!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Aluguel de Computadores, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://aluguel-de-computadores.blogspot.com. A hug.