Saturday, February 05, 2011

Another Year, Another Blog

As I look through the blogging landscape of my blogging peers, I see and note that many have steeped back from the blogging community. For me, I have been going through a season of testing and ministry challenge for several months. With that said, I also realize that God is doing some unusual things in my life and ministry - many of those things entail things I never thought would be included as a part of His plan for me. My saying to God on July 4, 2010 'I'll go where You want me to go and do what You want me to do' is now being tested and tried. I look with anticipation toward what God will do in this new era.

3 comments:

Vietta P's two cents worth said...

I am excited about you obeying the direction of the Lord. I stand in anticipation also to see the wonderful things that are ahead. There will be challenges I'm sure, along with futher testing and trials. I know that you are equipped, ready, and prepared for those task before you. My prayers for you since your beginning, will forever be unto the Lord. I love you!

Momma

Pastor W.L. Pullam said...

Yes, son. God does indeed have a way of "testing and trying us." Or as, I say, "calling our bluff" lol.
But He truly does have special assignments for each of us. I am reminded of Paul's words to Titus "For this cause left I thee in Crete, that thou shouldest set in order the things that are wanting......" Titus 1:5

Anonymous said...

as always Pastor Pullam....praying with you brother.


Stay Encouraged!!!


Rhone