Sunday, January 25, 2009

Back In Stride

Okay....I know...it's been almost a month since I've blogged!!! Wow! Please be patient with me - God is not through with me yet. It has been a both an eventful month thus far; but I make no excuses. I think I have just gone 'blank'. In my blogs, I have always tried to express what is on my mind, and mostly on my heart. The first three weeks of this year - I have spent so much time either reading, resting, praying; and I have to admit that MUCH of my time glued to CNN. My parents have spent this past week in Philadelphia and I am glad to report that they were able to spend a little time with Lance, my blog friend and brother in Christ. I am still blank but just wanted to write something. I would like to make this more of a daily thing. Pray for me; I am always praying for you all!

4 comments:

Pastor Rev. Ray E. Owens said...

Welcome back, thanks for your honesty about being "blank", I thought that was a season that just hit me.

Keep running,

Owens

Anonymous said...

Praying for you pastor that your block will dissapate soon. You have a great gift of thoughtful expression and it is sorely missed!

Tell Dee we said hello.

Love you guys,

Tony R.

Pastor Lance A. Mann said...

Kraig, again it was my immense pleasure to meet the rest of your family. I too am going through a block because my mind is totally focused on our church's relocation project. Please pray for me as I will keep you in my prayers. Bless you my friend.

Lance

Vietta P's two cents worth said...

It was a joy to see you here at home last week. Look forward to more blogs. Kiss Dee and the boys. Take care of that cold. I love you.

Momma