Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Infallible

Infallible has two meanings; one is "without error" the other that "it fulfills its intended function." A dull knife can be an infallible knife if you use it to cut butter. You will weaken the statement by putting in that word. I know it's your pet word, and it's the pet word of a lot of people, but it isn't as strong as the words "without any mixture of error."--from Interview Concerning Hobbs' Defense of Baptist Faith and Message Wording on the Bible

2 comments:

Pastor A. A. McGhee said...

Yep! You are in school. What a thought my brother. Keep at it!

Pastor Lance A. Mann said...

Kraig, thank you for the encouragement you gave on my facebook page. Sometimes I let the frustration of the process cause me to overlook the reality that God has blessed us to make a GREAT move for HIM. You know that you are my brother and I am praying that you get every prayer answered for the Cornerstone Church.

Lance