Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Decisions...

I am facing some major decisions at a major crossroad in my life and ministry. To top it off, I wrestle with impatience and I'm not the best waiter. In times like these - God shows Himself to be faithful, caring and a refuge. My blog friends, particularly the blogs of my new friend Pastor Lance Mann, have been a constant source of strength and has, in some sense, helped to relieve my nerves and anxieties. I would encourage all who read my blog to click on the blog links to the right of this page. They are powerful and inspiring.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know that you are at a junction in a certain area in your life. I am very prayerful for you as I know you and Dee are doing the same. I know first hand of your impatience at times. I also know that with this, you will patiently wait on God. I will wait in great anticipation with you to the great things God will do for you and through you. In all things we give Him all glory and honor.

vlpSongbird

Anonymous said...

Kraig glad you are back! Brother be much encouraged during this time in your ministry.

You have a lot of people praying with you and for you.

Tony R.

Pastor Lance A. Mann said...

Kraig, I am totally honored for the shout out in this blog. Brother words really cannot express how happy I am to call you a new friend and I want you to know that you are not alone in frustrations, you have a companion in this daily walk, all the way in Newark, NJ, who together we will beat all frustrations as long as we continue to trust in the Master because he has great plans for all of us. Stay encouraged my friend and watch God change our circumstances.

Lance

Pastor Kraig L. Pullam said...

Thank you guys for your words of wisdome and encouragement. They are of great value and I cherish them.

Anonymous said...

Pastor Kraig,

Your post speaks to a commonplace
challenge that face head on at some point. Thankfully, God always meet us at our point of need and will sustain us in the meantime. Thanks for your honesty in this matter. Be encouraged!!