Sunday, May 25, 2008

Sunday, May 25, 2008

I gather it has been some time since my previous blog. No reason--other than just being pre-occupied with finishing with classes, things around the church, teaching with HISD, etc.

Haven't done many updates on worship meetings at 'The Stone', but for the past month, God has really blessed our services. Worship experiences at Cornerstone are really a centerpiece within our ministry--after the WORD! I can not being to explain it--other than the Spirit of the Lord--I believe--was pleased and sat in on our worship. We have an awesome Music Minister, Earl Duncan. We will definately hear many wonderful things about this young man in years to come. He is young, very mature, a wonderful singer and songwriter...most importantly he is a worshipper and he loves the Word of God. Our Sunday morning service was really on the kind of level where as even the music stopped and musicians stopped playing--praise and worship continued. This is kind of a strange blog because I am trying to explain something that is inexplainable. BUT--this is something I have dreamed of at Cornerstone--and I saw it this past week. As I continue to walk, trust, preach the word and surrender through obedience to God's promise and word--I see more and more dreams become reality. It is amazing!

5 comments:

Pastor Lance A. Mann said...

Hey Kraig, man I thought you left the blog world. It is good to see you bcak among us. I truly bless God for your experience in worship this past week, and I pray that we will experience that same occurance of spirit-filled worship in our church. Bless you my friend.

Lance

Anonymous said...

I was wondering where you were. Glad to see you back. Have been checking everyday. Good to see you are OK and your spirits uplifted. Happy to hear about The Stone. God is good. Can't wait to see you this weekend. I love you.

Momma

Anonymous said...

Pastor Kraig. I have asked Pastor Lance a question on his past blog titled "Responding to Anonymous" I would like to hear your views as well. This would certainly help me in some of the ways I have been taught and some of my struggles. Look forward to reading your words. Thank you.

LJ

Anonymous said...

Pastor Kraig, I have been checking everyday to see if you were back. To see if you commented on the questions I asked Pastor Lance. I'll be back. Hope you have a great time on your break.

LJ

Anonymous said...

Yes brother pastor, it is truly a marvelous feeling when you feel, sense, and experience true and real spirit filled worship. It is,as you said,inexplainable. When it comes upon us we are fully aware of it but when we try to express it with human words we just seem to fall short of expressing how awesome it really is. As the psalmist suggested,"His" wonders are too marvelous to express. This is what happens when we totally put and keep the Lord at the center of our worship. Truly, it is all about Him! I share your joy and your excitement. Continue to preach the word and when you finish that preach the word some more and when you finish that pray on and preach some more. There is inexplainable power in the Word. God bless you and keep you is my sincere prayer.
By the tie of Calvary,
Pastor W.L. Pullam