Friday, November 23, 2007

Evan Almighty........

I won't be long now; it is Friday evening. I can not believe that Sunday is almost here; and I am not yet ready for Sunday's message. I have a lot that needs to be done. I will be out this week for revival and I need to get together a church evaluation. I had the boys again today; and they did NOT let me even get ANY alone time to pray, meditate, and study. Needless to say, tomorrow will be an interesting day.

I did have the chance to watch Evan Almighty this evening with D'Ani. Though I am a Jim Carrey fan and actually enjoyed Bruce Almighty and its plot much more; I could identify MORE with this movie! This movie, Evan Almighty, allowed me to see so much of myself. I often feel as if I am misunderstood in some of the decisions I make, particularly with regard to ministry, though I KNOW when God is speaking. I can't really get too much into the movie without giving it all away. But if someone reads this blog-just think of me if and when you watch the movie--THAT'S ME!!!

No comments: