Friday, October 05, 2007

Preaching Priorities (2007 - 2008)

I've begun a list of things I want to explore this year/next year in terms of preaching and teaching. I really want to work my way through The the Sermon on the Mount, the Gospel of Mark, and Nehemiah. This coming year, I kind of want to focus on some of the basics:
* The Lord's Prayer
* The Ten Commandments
* The Beatitudes
* The Seven Churches (Revelation)

Would also like to teach through:
Romans, I Corinthians & II Corinthians

I really want to commit myself to verse by verse preaching and freeing myself from the manuscript. Whenever I set out to do something that will only involve myself and the Holy Spirit, I will do everything in my power to get it done. I do need prayer in the area of consistency, diligence, perseverance, and time management.

No comments: