Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Greek Day

Tonight is New Testament Greek. I am about to do my parsings for this evenings exploration. Also--there is both our weekly quiz and also our mid-term exam. The good news is that the exam is take home. But I know that it will be challenging; and ethics are involved! I have a lot to do--and not enough time. I will keep this short and simple-today I am praying to accomplish everything that needs to be accomplished while also prioritizing devotional time with the Lord. I preach 2 times this coming Sunday--2 different messages--so I am sure that will be fun. The plan is to begin a short Stewardship series this Sunday. Also, I will be preaching a Pastor's anniversary morning service immediately following our morning worship. The challenge--keeping the message at our church in a timely frame to allow us time to get to the other service. I pray that God is honored and pleased with this day and will honor the order and structure I am trying to create in my hectic environment. In the language of Gordon MacDonald, I'm attempting to 'order my private world.' I'll catch the blog tomorrow. God alone be glorified!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

In all these matters I am sure you will do well. Be encouraged, we are praying with you.

Tony