Wednesday, September 17, 2008

T.O.

Okay...I am a staunch/die hard Cowboys fan. I used to say that I was a number one fan. But since I have no official autographs, have only been to one game (pre-season game), have no official jerseys - well, lets just say I have to be in the top...1 million?

I am very excited. Though I missed most of the game the other night between the Cowboys and Eagles, I have had the opportunity to see most of it again. All I can say is that I am pumped about this season. With all that I have going on - this is making my year complete! I feel as if I am back in the Aikman, Irvin, E. Smith era. This is great....only these guys MAY be even better. Of course, minus Emmitt. Let's face it - Emmitt is in a class all by himself. But these guys - Romo, J. Jones, Barber...and T.O.!!! Wow!!! Did you see that pass???

There is nothing left to be said. T.O. is more than just media hype, celebrity, etc. He is the BEST that there is when it comes to recievers. He WILL bypass Rice's record, just wait and see.

I don't want to put my foot in my mouth come February - but this is more than likely means Superbowl for us... I am praying for tickets!!!

2 comments:

Pastor Lance A. Mann said...

Kraig, I too have great memories of the Triplets Era...But you forget, I also come from the Staubach, Dorsett, Pearson, Hill, Dupree days as well. Dallas Cowboys are the best in the League. Superbowl or bust.

Lance

Keith D. Witherspoon said...

No comment