Thursday, May 14, 2009

Up for the CHALLENGE

By August of last year, I had built of quite a bit of an audience in the blogging world - atleast by my own standards. I was even blogging about 6 times a week. Last Summer was a time of relaxation and reflection...and good blogging! In fact, I even managed to entrench my beloved mother into the blogging world. Due to my studies, I found blogging to be somewhat of a challenge through previously serving as a great outlet. Most of the people who frequented my blog were those whom I visited and commented on theirs! In fact, we developed a great fraternity and comeradorie. This week I have made a commitment to blog again...and to do it more frequently as before. I am looking forward to several things this year - and I will attempt to reflect upon them all: trying to turn the tide of our congregation to becoming more missionally-minnded, Christ-centered and community empowering (that's enough in and of itself); attempting to become a Chaplain; deciding upon a doctoral program in which to apply and prayerfully get accepted; looking for my Cowboys to have a better season in their new stadium; also planning for a new addition to our family!!! Please pray for me as I pray for each of you....

6 comments:

Pastor Lance A. Mann said...

Well it is about time that you got back to blogging...LOL. I wish you had the same commitment to answering your cell phone as you do with blogging. Good to have you back Bro.

Lance

Anonymous said...

I look forward to purusing your thoughts. And congratulations on the child to be. Praise God!

Tony

Rev.Aaron Holcombe said...

Just wanted to say thanks! You note was just what I needed right now. I have not felt good since my surgeries. I have so much on me right now. I appreciate your prayers! Thanks my Brother in Christ. ~Aaron

Pastor Kevin Lanier Pullam said...

Glad to hear of your renewed commitment to blogging. I am also praying for favor in every area you've mentioned. God will work wonderously on your behalf. I am warming up to the idea of blogging again as well. We'll see. lol

Your brother,
Kevin

Vietta P's two cents worth said...

I concur with Pastor Lance on adding "answering your cell phone" to your list. Pastor Kevin also needs work in this area. I know it has been because of your busy schedule in the past. So I expect that you will be more available in the future. I will, as always, be in prayer for you. I love you very much. And also... Pastor Kraig, Kevin, and Lance...

...Call Me!!

Ronald said...

Good to hear Pastor Pullam and I look forward to reading.

Ron