Friday, December 05, 2008

Revival in Brownsville

I have been away for a short minute; but I pray that all is well! At this time I am away in revival in Brownsville, TX - just a few minutes away from the Mexican Border. I am preaching for one of my brothers in the ministry, Rev. Leroy Roundtree, and the St. James Baptist Church. This is my eighth year here serving as the evangelist; and it is kind of bitter sweet. Next week, the Roundtree family will relocate to Baltimore, Maryland - and the Lord has opened up some doors for he and his family; for this I am grateful! Of course, I am somewhat saddened because I will miss them and seeing them atleast once each year.

I am praying for them as they make their transition; and for the St. James church family as they seek a new pastor in the coming months. Also, please keep me in prayer - finals have begun; and I am looking forward to the break prior to completing my last semester next month.

4 comments:

Pastor Lance A. Mann said...

Kraig, glad to have you back. Preach for Jesus this week and give the devil a hard time. It is good to be invited to preach. It is a great thing to be invited back. Enjoy your blessings and ability to present your convictions about Jesus Christ to a dying world.

Lance

Fitts said...

Great post bro,

I'm praying for you.

Just visited your website... WOW!!! Off the charts... I was totally blown away. The Lord has His hand upon you my friend.

I am praying the Lord's grace upon your vision.

Grace & Peace,

DeAntwan

Keith D. Witherspoon said...

Good to see you my friend. I pray that all is well with you and the family

Vietta P's two cents worth said...

Hello Son, glad to see you here. I was even more elated to be with you in Brownsville along with your Father, as you closed out the revival on Friday. WOW! you shonuff preached. I didn't want you to sit down. What a great mind you have. Such great insight, application and exposition of God's word. So many that I greeted afterwards revealed how blessed they were by the preached word.

We will also be in prayer for Pastor Roundtree and his family. We will miss them dearly. Look forward to having you home in a couple of weeks. I love you. Be blessed.

Momma