Sunday, November 02, 2008

Sunday, November 2, 2008

I can't believe its been an entire week since I've last blogged. Nevertheless, I am always excited to sit at my desk and--not only write--but read the blogs of many of my friends (and family!).

We had an awesome time in worship this past Lord's Day. The Lord shined upon our worship and the message. Strangely, for the 3rd straight week I found myself losing my voice one-thirds a way through the message. I finally figured out the issue and prayerfully this will solve the problem.

Because our service begins at 8:15am, we have our Sunday School classes AFTER our worship service. I found myself counseling a member so I missed Sunday School; but I had a special treat. A few of our ministers took D'Ani and I to Sunday brunch, one of my favorite brunch places at Pappadeaux Seafood. We had good fellowship and I was glad that D'Ani was with me. I say that because it is hard to get away with 2 young boys demanding attention.

I am looking forward to a great week; particularly in lieu of Tuesday being Election Day. Either way the Lord allows this thing to go - it will be historic and speak of the steady progress our nation has taken. Let us ALL pray...and VOTE!

6 comments:

Rev.Aaron Holcombe said...

Sounds like another great Sunday in the Lord. Be blessed my brother!

Fitts said...

Great post Pastor! I heard of that place you all went to for brunch, I envy you :-).

Keep up the good, God work that you do for the people of God.

Grace & Peace,

DeAntwan

LISA VAZQUEZ said...

Hi there...

Sorry to veer off-topic but I had to mention the victory!!

BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA
- Toot's grandson
- Michelle's man
- Sasha and Malia's daddy
- OUR PRESIDENT, the gap man

Yesss...in our lifetime.

Pastor A. A. McGhee said...

Good to hear of your experiences. Stay encouraged!

Vietta P's two cents worth said...

Hello Pastor Kraig. I missed you while away. I am happy to hear of your Sunday service and outing with Dee and friends. I am so happy today for this historic moment in time. President Elect Barack Obama...sounds good to me. To God be the glory for the great thing "He" has done.

I love you

Pastor Kevin Lanier Pullam said...

Hello My Beloved Brother,

I am glad to hear that worship on last Sunday was warm. I am trusting that the Lord will do the same "Wonder" on this week as He inhabits the praises of His people. I am equally glad to hear of the opportunity for you and D'ani to have fellowship with the Ministers. I will continue to pray that your fellowship and faith be increased.

Kevin