Sunday, February 24, 2008

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Today was a good day for us in worship. Attendance was great! We had about 10 visitors, including some children. Attendance will get much better as the year goes on--but I am appreciative unto the Lord and thankful for whom He sent our way today. Today I shared from Mark 14:3-9 continuing our series on Stewardship with the message titled, 'If It's Not Broke...Break It'. God did smile upon the message, for which I am humbly thankful. I have been praying all week long that God would move upon some heart to come forward and make a decision today--but there were no public decisions made today. Nevertheless, I do believe that the message was in fact effectual, the Holy Spirit conveyed God's truth from the Word--and the ultimately people are grasping the concept of stewardship. Giving always seems to be lower when I teach and preach on stewardship; and when attendance is good. I will use the month of March as a time to gauge how well the truth has been conveyed and recieved. Nevertheless, God has proven Himself to be faithful and we have exceeded our budget for this month. Yes--God is faithful...

No comments: